User Review( votes)
Features of MangaZoo:
#Full Material Design –
- The design of MangaZoo is fully integrated with the google material design and is compatible with latest Android version.
- The usability is easy and all the manga are showed in different categories and sections in home screen.
#Covers and Pagination –
- MangaZoo offers all the manga with their respective cover to find quickly and correct. Also, it shows the last update date of the book.
- This manga reader app uses a pagination system so that you can find different manga more quickly than flip or continuous scroll. You can jump to a page directly to find your manga book.
#Simple Navigation throw Pages –
- You can swipe left or right to next or previous pages. You can also swipe left or right in the start or end the chapter to jump to next or previous chapter. It is easy!
- You can press menu button to enjoy the different options: save image, share, previous or next chapter or page jump.
#All the Manga Details –
- You can find here all the details of the manga: Title, author, date updated, tags, rates, likes, etc.
- You can use the tags buttons to browse manga with specified tags.
- You can keep tracked chapters that has been already read with their detailed chapters list.
- You can do long press to mark various chapters.
#Cloud and Notifications –
- You don’t need to worry about reset or lose or reinstall the app. MangaZoo stores all the favorites in their servers to synchronize in all the devices and recovers when you reinstall the app.
- You will receive notifications when new chapters arrives of your favorite manga. So you can keep updated!
#Multiple Search Options –
- MangaZoo allows you to search and discover new manga with its multiple search options. You can search by multiple tag screen allowing mix different kind of manga.
- You can use their search option directly to search with keywords. You can search if the manga begin, end of contains or by author name.
Offered By: MangaZoo
File Format: APK
Current Version: 5.7.1 (Updated: May 25, 2017)
Requires Android: 2.3 and up