Download Network Spoofer – Free WiFi Hacker App for Android (Version 2.3.0)
The description of Network Spoofer
Network Spoofer lets you change websites on other people’s computers from your Android device. It requires root access to perform a multitude of attacks against a router. Network Spoofer is a fun demonstration of how vulnerable home networks are to simple attacks, with permission of the network owner. So this app has no intention to include any malicious features.
Network Spoofer is not complicated to use. After installing, simply log onto a WiFi network, choose a spoof to use and press start. You should not attempt to use Network Spoofer on any corporate or other non-residential networks (e.g. at school, university) because it will be considered malicious hacking by network administrators.
Download Network Spoofer from AndroPps and prank your friends!
Features of Network Spoofer:
- You can flip pictures upside down.
- You can flip text upside down.
- You can make websites experience gravity.
- You can redirect websites to other pages.
- You can delete random words from websites.
- You can replace words on websites with others.
- You can change all pictures to Trollface.
- Wobble all pictures / graphics around a bit.
- A few custom modes for you to have your own fun!
Attacks by Network Spoofer Include:
- Adblock – You can block all advertisements.
- Redirect Traffic – You can redirect all traffic to a URL of your choice.
- Blur Images – You can blur all the images on a webpage.
- Custom Google Search Change – You can change the text in Google Searches.
- Custom YouTube Video – You can change all videos on YouTube to a custom video.
- Custom Image Change (Image on phone) – You can replace all images on websites with an image stored on your phone.
- Custom Image Change (Image on Web) – You can replace all images on websites with an image stored on the internet.
- Flip Images – You can flip all images upside down on webpages.
- Redirect Traffic through Phone – ARP poison the router to direct all traffic through your device.
- Rickroll – You can replace YouTube videos with a Rickroll.
- Text Change – You can change all text on websites.
- Trollface – You can replace all images with a Trollface image.